Sunday, April 22, 2018

WHAT IS A "WIDOW'S WALK"?

Definition of Widow's Walk by Merriam-Webster; A platform or walk atop a roof, as on certain coastal New England houses of the 18th and early 19th centuries: often used as a lookout for incoming ships...

I am using the term "Widow'sWalk" loosely to illustrate what this blog is about.  I am a 57 year old widow with an active lifestyle.  Aside from a 10 year career in the Real Estate business in Miami, Florida; I love travelling and long distance walking for fitness, fun, meditation and photography at interesting places.

Its difficult to ignore the health benefits of walking so I hope to share information about this as well.
And, let's face it, we all need a dose of self-help - so I'll be sharing my favorite self-help books, audiobooks and events with you! Won't you walk with me?



No comments:

Post a Comment