Thursday, April 30, 2020

Soulmates...Love at First Memory


A few years ago, I came across someone — by order of the Universal source — that elicited an intense feeling of love in me. Their sheer presence struck a strong chord of familiarity and I felt an uncontrollable draw towards them. I was sure I had never met this person before in my life, yet I instantly recognized them. It was soul recognition.

This experience set me into a tailspin of research. I learned that If you’ve ever felt like that about a person, then you might have a past life soulmate connection with them. It doesn’t matter if you’ve spent a couple of moments with them, you still feel as if you’ve travelled with them through the jungle of life.

What is a soulmate? The term “soulmate” may or may not ring true with you. A soulmate is someone with whom you shared a deep and profound connection with in another life. It’s someone whom you loved unconditionally and who loved you unconditionally. Without trying to sound too corny, a soulmate is someone who makes you feel “whole”.

It is possible to come across soulmates among everyday people we come across. People who change our lives just by being in it. People who enter and suddenly there’s a before and after in us from their presence alone. They could be a partner, a parent, a sibling or a friend that has never left. The point is, once this connection is found, it stays there. Regardless of who this person might be when we find them, we are never the same again.

Have you ever met someone with whom you immediately felt a strong connection? Despite the fact that you’re strangers, you just have a feeling that you know this person, like you’ve met somewhere before. According to psychics, most of us have past life connections with the people in our lives, as well as our pets.

So, why do soulmates from past lives suddenly appear in our lives? One of the reasons is to give us an opportunity for eternal bliss. Another one is to teach us important lessons that drive us to a better understanding of ourselves and our higher self. It is said that soulmates have the divine purpose of waking us up. If they were your soulmate in one of your previous lives, and your reunion with them in the material world can awaken the experiences of a past life or many lives, that was spent with them.

Meeting someone from your “soul group” will typically cause a reaction in you. Your reaction to them can either be good or bad. Without really knowing why, you can either really like or dislike someone when you meet them for the first time. Regardless of what your reaction to meeting a past life connection will be, it’s never going to be neutral.

Experiencing the feeling of love at first sight is a “powerful sign” that you had a past life with someone. Psychic medium, Vincent Genna, MSW says “There is no such thing as love at first sight — it’s actually love at first memory”.

There are people who set out to manifest their soulmate. There are many methods available in books and online these days to accomplish this. Every moment of every day, we are sending out energetic signals that are felt by the people around us. This explains why a desperate person draws to himself or herself more desperation, while a person who is already fulfilled becomes a magnet for greater fulfillment. 

According to Arielle Ford, author of “The Soulmate Secret”, those who have successfully manifested their soulmates did so by finding a healthy balance between intending and allowing; between doing and being.

For me, the experience of meeting my soulmate is one I still struggle to put into words, but I remember it with complete clarity. Although we have not seen each other again, I instinctively know someday we will. I firmly believe that no one is brought into my life by accident, we all meet for a reason. It has allowed me to advance as a human being, taught me valuable lessons, and assisted me in my spiritual journey.

Like my content?  Subscribe by leaving your email address and get notified every time I post. Feel free to comment below with your thoughts, opinions and even ideas for future posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment